Saturday, June 30, 2012

Aegthil's Cosmetic Lotro

Poor old Cosmetic Lotro claims to be running out of ideas. Oh dear. Well, never one to refuse assistance when assistance is required, I step into the breach and present my very own Aegthil's Cosmetic Lotro.

And since a picture is worth a thousand words, which is a lot, here goes.




Ladies love it when Aegthil does his little hand clap thing. Very sexy!





Check out that butt, girls! Try not to faint. But if you do, Aegthil might revive you with a special kiss. Oooooh! Lucky ladies!

But, sadness. Every outfit comes with its own set of problems, and this one is no exception.


Here's Aegthil doing some running repairs, and getting himself comfortable. Wouldn't YOU just love to help him? I bet you would!

Well, that brings to an end this installment of Aegthil's Cosmetic Lotro. Until next week, boys and girls, and make sure you have a fun fun time.

Chest: A cheeky little rose number, with a tip-top pattern on the back. Very nice.
Butt: Woo Hoo. Oh yeah, you just gotta love those rose hotpants. Available from every high-class store near you. And are they hot? You don't need me to tell you that. Don't touch, ladies! You might get burned!
Hands: Some sort of leather glove thingies.
Shoulders: Hmmm... very broad. I just love that.
Shoes: Rose boots. You just can't beat that colour, can you? It never goes out of fashion, and it goes with everything!

21 comments:

  1. What really, really.... really..(!) concerns me is this part of the post where it says "Until next week".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrggghhh, no. Doctor, Doctor, help me, erase my memory please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless. This is absolutely the most fabulous outfit on the most fabulous minstrel in Middle Earth. I will never be able to come up with anything remotely comparable. This is an Aegthil exclusive. Trademarked and unparallelled. Thank you for filling my gap of inspiration with total awe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the right said fred song running through my head now... hilarious and the screenshots are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...dear...my ghast, it is flabbered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pants. Work it, sister--er, fellow minstrel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cursed be the day when I told Aegthil about these pants...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should have known better. But how could you know he would somehow get a hold of Burglar pants.

      Delete
  8. Aegthil, you really are something entirely other than else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woe betide the freep or creep who comes between a man and his hawtpants. Woe betide the rest of us witnesses. Eru have mercy, *I* *want* *to* *break* *free!*

    BB, most degenerate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! The last comment got me thinking, oh yes go out on the moors and I'm pretty sure those creeps will be sitting there with their mouths open for a long time and it will be easy to get those kills. AWESOME photo shoot Aegethil!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cursed be the day I told Aegthil to go be a warg...

    You're going to get us arrested again if you show up in Bree with those pants. What will NLH say?

    ReplyDelete
  12. FOR THE LOVE OF WHITE HAND AND ALL THAT IS UNHOLY!
    MY EYES!! THEY BURN!!!!!!

    You forgot to mention the flower circlet on your outfit list btw. It really, er, completes, the... 'outfit' by, erm, accentuating your baldness......

    I suppose I should at least congratulate you for being able to do the clap dance now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need eyebleach and mental floss. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing! Fabulous! Probably also something that I did not want to see. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is actually brilliant!A little mind-scarring but nevertheless creative!:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. My eyes...I don't think I shall ever be able to look at you the same way again. I need a brain cleaner, ASAP.

    Dagowen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I'm in love...

    -Ve

    ReplyDelete