Saturday, September 29, 2012

So where, exactly, is the Rose? Huh?

My Fool asked Hymne of Cosmetic Lotro to design costumes for the next BBB video. Well, you know, fair enough I suppose. I guess. But then the inevitable happens. All these costume ideas come back ... and none of them use Rose.

Well, hullo! Do they call me the ROSE Rockstar because I wear dull and dirty browns? No. I didn't think so either. Do they call me the ROSE Rockstar because I wear boring green? No. I didn't think so either. Do they call me the ROSE Rockstar because I wear vulgar orange? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

I don't care how much my Fool likes these costume ideas. He is, after all, a Fool. But if I don't get a proper rose costume with sexy tights I will NOT be a part of this next moving picture.

I have standards. Just saying.

In other news, disaster has been averted in the CSTM auctions. For a time there Bandoras was leading the bidding for a hot date with me. I don't mind telling you I was very very nervous. He's a bobbit and he smells. Not a good combination. Not to mention that he'd asked Locney to come along to record the date for posterity. Eeeewwww. Bandoras AND Locney. Same room. Same time. I'd never keep my dinner down.

But all is well again. The CEC's have got in on the act, and I've had definite word of another major bidder poised to enter the fray. Oh yeah. You go, girl.

Come on Supergirl, you're missing out. You need to move faster than a speeding arrow instead of just sitting around on your lazy red and blue chuff.

1 comment:

  1. You have standards?! You? No way. No, no, never ever way. Hahahahahahahahaha. HA.

    Oh dear.

    I must look around for some gold to slip into Bandoras' pocketssssssss.... LOL.

    ~BB

    ReplyDelete