Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aegthil, the Agony Aunt

Dear Aegthil,

I'm a hunter who loves music and my name is Dave*. One of my friends is a super rock star and a fantastic guy, but I've recently become a bit concerned that he has stumbled upon a deeply disturbing scene of crime in the heart of one of the most respected kinships in Middle Earth. I am worried that my rock star friend might get hurt in his dedicated search for The Truth and The Way.

Should I discuss this with him directly and express my concerns to him, or should I merely make ridiculous and pathetic statements in his personal diary? I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Yours sincerely,
A Musical Hunter

----------------------------------------

Dear Musical Hunter,

Don't be such a dork. Of course you shouldn't make untrue and unfounded accusations in the rock star's personal diary. As for approaching him about your concerns, I think it's better that you just trust your friend (who is clearly a highly talented individual) to know best what to do.

In the presence of genius, just admire from afar and try not to get in the way.

Aegthil


* Name changed to protect identity

2 comments:

  1. Good grief. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice. I'm sure "Dave" knows now that he needn't worry. He seemed quite distraught about his rock star friend the other day; I guess he was just worried that said rock star would get himself into trouble... what a thought! ;)

    -Anarwald

    ReplyDelete