Saturday, October 22, 2011

Epiphany

I have had time, these last few days, much time on my hands. And in this time, the Muse has visited. I have seen the light. I now realise the folly of my old ways, I have looked deep within myself and found only foulness and vanity.

I have meditated upon this, in many ways, and many places. And my reflection has led me unto the path of self-improvement, chastity and humility.

Henceforth, I shall be a changed Aegthil. I shall be a better Aegthil.


Rose is the new Black.

4 comments:

  1. and now i am split into beleive you and doubt though ... are you sick ? do the smell of the flowers went to your head or your heart ...

    Dilemn ... i will choose to beleive you and greet you in the new you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vivid pinkness of that robe made my eyes hurt today. No joking.

    Sarasti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. errrrr... yeah right...

    ReplyDelete