Saturday, October 22, 2011

Epiphany

I have had time, these last few days, much time on my hands. And in this time, the Muse has visited. I have seen the light. I now realise the folly of my old ways, I have looked deep within myself and found only foulness and vanity.

I have meditated upon this, in many ways, and many places. And my reflection has led me unto the path of self-improvement, chastity and humility.

Henceforth, I shall be a changed Aegthil. I shall be a better Aegthil.


Rose is the new Black.

4 comments:

  1. and now i am split into beleive you and doubt though ... are you sick ? do the smell of the flowers went to your head or your heart ...

    Dilemn ... i will choose to beleive you and greet you in the new you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vivid pinkness of that robe made my eyes hurt today. No joking.

    Sarasti.

    ReplyDelete